Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Decks and More Logo



Decks and More Logo
Client: Decks and More
Location: Reno, NV

Final logo for Decks and More. The client wanted to not only convey the idea that they build and repair decks but also that they are a young and modern company. I wanted to show the representation of a home and a deck since it was at the center of this companies business but I also wanted it to be very minimal, modern and easily read. This logo would appear on a sign on the side of the clients truck, yard signs and business cards. Here is how the project started. I always work in black and white until the client picks a design. Then I do color studies. This image gives an idea of how many ideas I come up with. This is also one step after the sketch phase where there are even more logo ideas. In this phase, I refine my hand-done sketches and then choose 3 or so for client presentation.
The client was extremely pleased with their new logo and later remarked at home many people liked the new logo. Step one of branding complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment